PLEASE NOTE DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND THE MINIMUM MILEAGE REQUIREMENT HAS DECREASED!
We are all disappointed that our rides are being cancelled because of COVID-19, but we also realize that many of you are still able to get out there and train, hoping for this thing to pass and the rides to be back on schedule. In the meantime we are offering a little something to keep us all motivated and riding – an online mileage program for training rides.
- All riders must be members of ECTRA and their horses must be registered as well.
- Anyone wishing to participate must register by email ahead of time by sending their ECTRA# and their horse(s)’s ECTRA numbers to Jim Theurer.
- Mileage will be recorded per horse if rider rides more than one horse.
- Rides must be done in a single day.
- Rides must be verified by GPS or other ride app that records distance and time.
- Ride records must be emailed to Jim Theurer.
- Rides can be from FIVE to 25 miles and must average 15 minute miles or better.
- Rides do not count for points or official mileage.
- We will total mileage separately for this program.
- This program will start April 1 and end when ECTRA determines it is no longer needed.
Again, this is just for fun but we will post total miles at the end of the program.