Not all forms will display in all browsers. If your document doesn’t load, try refreshing the page, or use the download link provided.
Sanctioning & Ride Management Forms:
1. Sanctioning Form (REVISED NOVEMBER 2019)
2. Insurance Form (Required with Sanctioning Form, REVISED NOVEMBER 2019)
3. Shortened Ride Time Form
4. Ride Promotion Form
5. List of Judges (UPDATED 2015)
Please refer to the lists below for additional forms that you will need for your event. You are responsible making copies of these forms as needed.
- ECTRA Liability Release Form (updated 2008) – All riders and parents of Jr. riders are required to sign an ECTRA liability release form by the insurance company. No rider should be permitted to start without this document being signed!
- Midpoint P&R Sheet – used to record the pulse & respiration results at the mid-point hold for all rides. The entries on this form should be exactly what was written on the P & R slip handed back to the rider. Correlates to blue P & R slip.
- Final P&R Sheet – used to record the pulse & respiration results at the final hold for all rides. The entries on this form should be exactly what was written on the P & R slip handed back to the rider. Correlates to the white P&R slip.
- Volunteer Recognition Form – this form is used by anyone participating in the volunteer recognition program and should be signed by the ride manager to verify volunteer hours. Managers should publicize this program and have extra copies of the form available at the ride.
- CTR Results Sheet– submit one per event. UPDATED SEPTEMBER 2020. PLEASE SEE INSTRUCTIONS ON FIRST SHEET OF WORKBOOK
- These provide ECTRA with a summary of the ride results of and are used for both one day and multi-day rides. There is a sheet for Endurance but it is acceptable to photocopy what is submitted to AERC and submit that to ECTRA as well
- MAC Users click HERE
- Timer Sheets:
- Start/Finish (or legal size Start/Finish)- Used for all rides. Allows the timers to establish appropriate ride time once the horses have started.
- Hold (one per day) – Used for any ride where there is a hold. Information from this form assists the Timer in determining the appropriate times for the horses to go back out as well as tracking any minutes that were added due to a delay in completing a safety check. This information is also used to make adjustments to the Start/Finish time sheet.
- Master P/R sheets:
- Accident Report (revised Feb 2020)– In the event of an accident at a ride the ride manager MUST complete this form! Ride managers should familiarize themselves with the form prior to the ride in case so they are aware of what is required if an accident occurs.
- Driver Questionnaire – should be provided to and collected from each driver at the completion of the drive. The same form is used for one day or multi-day drives.
- ECTRA Rep. Form – to be provided by the manager to the ECTRA REP at the event whether it by a one day or multi-day event.
- The ECTRA Rep should complete the form and returns it as directed.
- Ride/Drive Evaluations Form (REVISED 2018)– should be provided to and collected from each rider or driver at the completion of the event. The same form is used for one day or multi-day events. If you prefer to fill some information in ahead of time use the fillable form HERE!
- Judge Evaluation Form – should be provided to each rider or driver in an event (one day or multi-day) but is not collected with the other forms. It is to be mailed by the participant to the person indicated.
- It is meant to be completed after the participant has reviewed their scoresheet and thought about the event.
Scoring Guides – have been created to assist the volunteers scoring at the ride. Each guide correlates to a specific type of ride and has hints and table to assist with calculating points off
- Only the final pulse & respiration results affect the scores.
- Multi-day rides allow for averaging
- One day rides use single result
Tabulator/Scoring Guide (including P&R, time and behavior penalties) – THREE DAY EVENT
P&R Averaging Table – THREE DAY EVENT