Click HERE for Sanctioning Forms
Click HERE for ECTRA’s EHV Recommendations (updated 4/21/2021)
Refer to the ECTRA Rulebook – Sanctioning for information regarding the ride sanctioning process
Click HERE for the new Ride Information & Entry Sample!
DRUG TESTING FEES:
A copy of the Result sheet AND a fee of $2 PER HORSE (CTR and CDR!) MUST be sent to:
PO Box 179
Pipersville, PA 18947
Mileage and points will NOT be credited until fees are paid!
HINTS FOR RIDE MANAGERS:
- Ride/Drive evaluations are to be filled out AFTER the ride is completed, and riders/drivers have received their score sheets.
- Make sure your entry form has a space for ECTRA rider and horse numbers. Make sure these numbers are ON the score sheets.
- Collect all evaluation sheets at the ride and send to the person noted on each one.
- Print out an ECTRA Rulebook prior to the ride.
- Have extra ECTRA Membership applications on hand for non-members
- Print out copies of the ECTRA flyer and post them at local tack shops/feed stores prior to the ride to attract new riders
- Fill out the PROMOTION FORM and return to Jeannette Cole so she can assist with Ride Promotion!
- Contact local newspapers (equine and regular!) to publicize the ride
NOTES FOR ALL CTR RIDE/DRIVE MANAGERS
- Ride Packets may be obtained by contacting Linda Levitre at 413-369-0156, or via mail at 536 N Poland Rd, Conway, MA 01341
- Once a ride has been sanctioned it is the responsibility of the ride manager or secretary to notify Linda for the number of score sheets needed for the ride. Make sure there is plenty of time for mail delivery for score sheets, P&R slips, and tri-folds!
- Please note that the number of horses listed on the sanctioning form will be used to determine how many score sheets you receive. That number plus five (5) extra sets to serve as a cushion will be sent to you.
- Please make sure, well in advance of your event, that you have sufficient score sheets.
- Disregard any year printed on the score sheet as they are not updated annually.
- Score sheets are printed on two-part, carbonless paper. Use one score sheet PER HORSE/PER JUDGE. This means you will need two scoresheets per horse.
- The white/original will be submitted with the ride results, while the yellow/copy will be given to the rider after the ride.
FOLLOWING the event – send the following forms within TEN days!
- Score sheets- white copy only!
- Time sheets
- P/R Slips
- Master P/R sheets:
- Hold vet sheet
NOTE: It is very important to return all timer, vet, and P&R sheets and slips, along with the score sheets, evaluations etc., so that if there are any discrepancies or problems, they can be resolved by studying the returned materials.
Send these forms, either mailed or emailed, as listed:
Accident Report: Rebecca Wachtel, PO Box 179, Pipersville, PA 18947
Driver Questionnaire: Jenny Kimberly 221 Esty Ln, Windsor, VT 05089,
Judge Evaluation Form: Nick Kohut, 5668 Lincoln Hills Drive, Gap, PA 17527,